|Job Title:||Accounts Officer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Coad|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 10:30|
The new financial year brings new budgets and usually a lot of new hires. We are being proactive and looking for someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys all aspects of accounts processing, and that would be open to contract work (short and long term) with a variety of clients across South East suburbs.
We are seeking someone with the below experience:
- End to End accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR)
- Payroll support and administration
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Resolving billing issues
- Various administration duties
- 1-3 Years accounts experience will ensure your success within this role.
- A savvy negotiator, with the ability to influence and high attention to detail.
- High prioritisation skills and the ability to manage your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Open to different contracts in Melbourne CBD or South Eastern Suburbs
- Strong System Skills across multiple ERP/CRM systems
- Between $28-$38 p.h depending on role/location
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda on 03 8629 1306 or Maddy on 03 8629 1034 for a confidential discussion.
*** Only successful applicants will be contracted ***
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's