Accounts Payable Officer
- North Ryde - Parking available or 10 minutes' walk from the train station
- $85,0000 + Super + Parking + Company Benefits
- Growing global technology business with fantastic benefits incl flexible working
Looking for an AP Manager to lead a team of 3 whilst dealing with the full month end process and being involved in various system/process upgrades!
My client are a global and innovative technology based company located within a 10 minute walk to North Ryde train station. They have strong company values and heavily promote a co-operative, high spirited, customer service focus environment.
- Supervising 2 Accounts Payable Officers (1 part time and 1 full time)
- Dealing with full month end process including reconciliations, accruals/pre-payments and P&L
- Authorising payment run and dealing with escalated queries
- Entering and checking employee expenses
- Manage AP inbox and effectively resolve supplier queries whilst maintaining/building relationships
- Ad hoc finance duties when the team needs assistance
- Responsible for assisting the finance manager with system and process upgrades
- Experience in a Senior Accounts Payable
- Supervising/Team leader experience is preferred
- Experience with system changes/ process improvements
- Strong communication skills written and verbal and the ability to liaise with all levels of management
- High levels of attention to detail due to a high focus on manual activity
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency as this is a permanent opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Parking
- Regular social events and functions
- Ongoing training and career progression
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Donovan or Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.