An international professional services leader requires an Accounts Payable professional for it's Sydney based function. The local team supports an overseas processing centre with a strong focus on quality & compliance.
- Auditing & Checking Processed Invoices
- Support the Procure to Pay Project
- Identify & Rectify Anomalies
- Journal & Ledger Postings
- Accounts Analysis
- Reconciliations of Transactions & Bank Payments
The role is being recruited on a contract basis for a minimum of six months, but with a strong chance of extension.
Ideally you will have prior exposure to the expense management system, Concur, and the Procure to Pay system, Ariba.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility