A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Aged Care provider in the heart of St leonards has become asvailable due to growth within the business. This role will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Team leader.
- Match Purchase orders to vendor invoices
- Process vendor invoices through the P2P system, ensuring accurate GL coding
- Process scheduled and ad hoc vendor payments
- Respond to queries from Vendors in a timely amnner
- Undertake vendor statement reconciliations in accordance with agreed processes and timeframes
- Ensuring invoice/purchase order compliance with GST requirements
- Identify and report process improvement opportunities
- Assist in implementation of any process changes or improvements
- Contribute to maintaining an environment that ensures positive and cooperative working relationships which is safe and healthy for all staff and visitors.
- 4 years + experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basware/Microsoft Dynamics experience would be advantagious