We are partnering with a rapidly growing entertainment and events business in the inner suburbs, very close to public transport. Their purpose as a business is to create amazing unique experiences for their customers. The business has almost doubled within two years.
Due to this exciting growth, they are looking for their next AP superstar. Could that be you?
You will have experience in a high-volume AP role and have good systems and Excel skills. You will also be able to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment and love the buzz that this creates. You will be tasked at problem-solving and be able to think on your feet...
What is it in for you?
- Really cool open-plan funky office in inner suburbs, music is played every day in the office (Even a DJ)
- 50% off food and beverage in their venues
- The office is stocked with breakfast foods and free coffee and snacks
- Drinks (incl alcoholic) available every Friday afternoon
- A hardworking but social and fun team that work very well together.
- Work/life balance and an inclusive, positive culture
Oh, and did we mention there are dogs in the office! Yes… dogs.
What do you do next?
For a confidential chat, please call Maddy Rhodes-Laird on (03) 8629 1034 or alternatively, APPLY now by clicking the button below.