Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Isabella Chappell|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:28|
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a collaborative team in the Sydney area. An immediate start to a permanent position. Navision experience necessary to join a high-volume, fast-paced environment with great progression opportunities.
- Scanning and profiling invoices
- Processing employee & partner expense reimbursements
- Maintain vendors on the AP system
- Entering invoices and expenses onto the AP system
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and obtaining payment authorisation
- Checking statements received from suppliers and reconciling vendor accounts
- Dealing with internal and external AP queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be suitable for this position you must have:
- Experience with Navision
- a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- basic book-keeping knowledge
- time management skills and the ability to prioritise key tasks
- strong numerical and problem solving skills
- fluency in English with clear written and verbal communication
- excellent attention to detail
- an assertive and pro-active personality.
An immediate start to a permanent position. A friendly and collaborative working environment with opportunity for growth and progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Isabella on 0282965328.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's