Position: Accounts Payable Officer
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently working with a highly reputable Health and Welness organisation located in the Northern Beaches, who are seeking a highly motivated, success driven Accounts payable officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be required to perform the following tasks but not limited to:
- Processing high volume supplier invoices - up to 150 invoices per day
- Preparation of supplier reconciliations and being able to explain to suppliers
- Attending to all supplier queries and payment queries
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position you will have 2 years' experience as an Accounts Payable Officer within a high-volume environment.
- Proven experience with large ERP system JD EDWARDS highly regarded
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in a full functioning Accounts Payable role is strongly regarded
- Experience within Manufacturing industry is preferred
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Isabella Chappell on 0282965328 or email .