Job Title - Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary - $63,000 - $67,000+Super
Duration - Temp to Perm
Start Date - Immediate
Location - Edgecliffe
Our client, a leading hospitality group, are looking for a talented and ambitious Accounts Receivable Officer reporting to the Shared Services Manager who can look after all activities related to Accounts Receivable including, receipting, billings, subsidy accruals and bank reconciliations. There will be a small element of Collection calls, however the main responsibilities will be finance based.
The role would be initially on a 3 month temporary basis with a view to securing a permanent role and is easily accessible from public transport. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join an award winning national company!
NetSuite experience would be advantageous!
Required Skills and Experience;
- Full function AR experience
- Allocating payment from daily bank statement against debtors in the system
- Processing direct debit transactions
- Updating sales person/ sales office data
- Banking cheques
- Cross referencing data from franchise returns to internal Property Monitor system
- Preparation of miscellaneous invoices
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Major Accounting systems knowledge
- Accurate data entry skills
- Previous AR experience
- Mindset to understand the end to end process
- Outstanding communications skills
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Basic general accounting knowledge
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a sociable, forward thinking business in a stunning location.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.