Accounts Receivable/Banking Assistant
- Next to St Leonards Train Station
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Super
- Work for a global ASX listed business in a large finance function gaining excellent exposure in a supportive team environment
Looking for a strong Accounts Receivable/Banking Assistant, with great communications skills who wants to gain exposure within a large global organisation to develop their skills.
A leading and growing ASX listed business based next to St Leonards train station. A great opportunity has opened in their Accounts Receivable (AR) Team, reporting to the Billings Lead in a key position for the company. This role will be working within a dynamic, driven, professional team with a real emphasis on customer focus.
- Processing, adjusting and issuing invoices
- Answering and resolving queries
- Manage the mailbox daily actioning when necessary
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc administrative duties when the team needs assistance
- Experience in an accounts department
- Great customer service skills & communication skills
- Proactive and highly organised
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen as the position is permanent
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Donovan at AccountAbility on 8296 5327.