Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Donovan|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 16:38|
Accounts Receivable Officer
- North Ryde location - Free on site parking
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super + benefits (including flexi working)
- Exposure in a global business managing the companies largest account!
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be carrying out the day to day Accounts Receivable and banking duties getting great exposure in a leading FMCG business.
A great opportunity has arisen with one of Australia's leading FMCG business's based in North Ryde. As a large ASX listed business, they focus on emplioyee engagment and growth of their workforce. This is an organisation which is going through a period of growth and offers employees a challenging and dynamic environment.
The role will be heavily focused on the mangement of a major clients ledger and carrying out the general AR duties surrounding that client.
- Client communication and query/claim management
- Processing cheques, receipting, EFT, credit card payments, allocating payments
- Dealing with escalated queries and discrepancies
- Collection Calls
- Manage the AR mailbox daily actioning when necessary
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable role
- Ideally experience with an FMCG organisation
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills
- Account management experience a benefit
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Donovan at AccountAbility on 8296 5327.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's