We are on the lookout an experienced Administrator who is looking to jump onboard a business in Rowville. The role is an all-rounder, taking care of ad-hoc administration, reception cover and a little bit of accounts. Although the role is a contract, there can be room to grow in the role, so the right candidate will have an appetite for stepping up and taking on more in order to grow their skillset and their career.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- High level data entry which will involve accuracy and attention to detail
- Sundry accounts for all day to day expenses
- Manning the reception desk, meeting and greeting internal and external stakeholders
- Frequent use of databases and Microsoft Suite, data entry will be part of the job
- Ad hoc administration and support for the wider team and leaders
Your skills and expertise will include:
- 3+ current years' experience in a data entry, administration role or all-round coordination
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- High level attention to detail and accuracy in data
- Proactive-thinker and a someone who shows initiative
- 4 monthc contract oppportunity
- Rowville location, parking available onsite and nearby
- Hourly rate
- Liklihood of extention in the role.
If this sounds like you, please apply here NOW as we will be interviewing immediately.