Our client is looking to appoint an Administration Team Leader on a 6 month fixed term contract to lead a small established Administration / Customer Experience team.
As the Customer Experience Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the Customer Experience team, including all staff. You will possess strong leadership and coaching capabilities but not shy away from a hands-on approach. Daily escalations, and overflow of administration will also be within your duties to ensure an overall high level of customer service towards all clients.
- Managing the daily operation of the Administration team including all staff with a hands-on approach
- Challenge the norm within process', suggesting improvements and taking the lead with any development
- Develop and produce operational performance reports and development plans for all staff
- Take the lead in managing small projects and initiatives
- Influence, coach and guide customer experience staff on service capabilities
The right person will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar team lead role
- Experience in the manufacturing or supply and logistics industries desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hands-on approach with their management style
- The ability to deal with conflict resolution
- An enthusiastic, positive approach to their work and relationships
The finer details:
- Must have full unrestricted working rights
- This role is a 6-month fixed term contract - there is possibility to be extended however this is unable to confirm until towards the end of the contract
- Kew location - close to public transport
- $80,000 + super (pro rata over 6 months)
- Small knit culture
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.