|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 13:56|
Out client within the blue-collar industry is looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team, starting ASAP. The role will include a range of admin duties, ad hoc work and some executive support. The right person for the role will be willing to learn and will be dedicated to a permanent role where, in turn, they will be given the opportunity to grow their skill set.
- Coordinating meetings, including attendance, catering, and preparation of meeting papers
- Minor Executive Support support to execs within the department; including travel, accommodation
- Management of files and records, running of reports and data entry
- Ad hoc admin
- Responding and follow up to genera company enquiries within this department
- Purchases and stock inventory
- Answering phones, taking messages.
The right candidate:
- Will have a high-level administration background
- Be comfortable handling prioritising workloads and be able to multitask and plan for deadlines
- Be able to naturally build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Be organised and willing to learn in areas not familiar
- A "can do" positive attitude
- Great department culture
- Completive salary with extra superannuation contributions
- CBD location, close to public transport
- Immediate start preferred
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to AU$60000 per annum + super
AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$25.00 - AU$35.00 per hour
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Super