|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$28.00 - AU$30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 14:04|
Fixed Term Contract Administrator
An opportunity exists for an experienced and eager Administrator within the Education Sector.
- Six months fixed term contract
- Full time role, shift times will vary between 8am - 6pm
- Paying between $28.00-30.00 dollars per hour depending on experience
- Located in Sydney's Northern Suburbs
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing enrolled students
- Organize payments and handling money
- Supporting students with phone, email and face to face inquiries
- Organizing the packing, printing and couriering of equipment
- Managing and ordering our stock and supplies
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Managing website administration
- Interpreting departmental and school policies, guidelines and ensuring legislative and procedural requirements are met
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
- All basic administration duties
The successful candidate must have experience administration experience and be well presented with strong communication skills.
- Recent administration experience
- Experience within the education sector is desired
- The candidate must be computer savvy - experience working with several packages and software including Microsoft programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload.
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button, or alternatively you can email your CV to Kirstie at or call 02 82965313. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's