|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$63000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 12:59|
Looking for a fantastic new opportunity to kick the year off? This is an awesome chance for you to join a highly experienced, fun and smart finance team where you will learn and grow. This job is for the go-getters out there who are looking to get their hands dirty with interesting and challenging accounting.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract starting in the beginning of February.
You will be working within an international business in the CBD working within a finance team of 6. This business is highly successful in what they do, meaning mergers/acquisitions and interesting accounting!
This role will suit someone at the early stages of their career who is hungry to learn and grow, but also have lots of fun at work and work with a team who really cares!
Your duties will involve (but not be limited to):
- Month-End Accounting under strict deadlines
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company Accounting
- Cash Flow reporting
- Year-End audit preparation
- Statutory Reporting
- Assisting the Finance Manager with Ad Hoc duties.
What will you need to be considered for the role?
- You will ideally need 2 years' experience in a similar role with month/year-end responsibilities.
- You will have a Degree in Accounting and be passionate about pursuing further studies.
- You will be switched on and able to communicate with all levels of business.
- If you are not a resident of Australia, you will have a visa that will allow you to work for 12 months.
- You will be completely fluent in written & verbal English.
Does this sound like you? please apply today for consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's