Senior Accounts Officer
- Lower North Shore location
- $75,0000 + Super
- Flexible working hours
The Senior Accounts Officer (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable) will provide support to the Finance Manager and wider finance team on duties ranging from Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inter company Recs and Billing.
The opportunity to join an aged care company which prides itself on a culture of trust, respect and the creation of a great working environment. This organisation offers flexibility in terms of working hours so the successful candidate could work start and finish early or late depending on requirements.
- Bank reconciliations and inter company reconciliations
- Recording of expenses and invoices in accounting system
- Assisting members of Accounts Payable and Receivable teams
- Allocations and assisting in collections
- Acting as a back-up for payroll
- General ad hoc duties and project work
- Experience in a fast paced Accounts Officer position
- Exposure to high volume AR and AP
- High level of communication is critical
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen as the position is permanent
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Donovan at AccountAbility on 8296 5327.