|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$65000 per annum + Super + Exam Support|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 17:29|
Assistant Accountant - CBD - $65,000 + Super + Exam Support
An opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a Financial Services company in Sydney CBD has arisen due to natural progression on the team.
Reporting into the Financial Accountant, the assistant accountant will be joining a supportive and progressive team with various levels of seniority.
As the Assistant Accountant will gain hands on experience across the entire month end process along with accounts preparation in a professional yet fun environment.
Friday drinks, team bonding and professional exam sign off are all on offer.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts , reporting, budgeting etc.
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with maintaining the general ledger in terms if journals and reconciliations
- Bank & Credit card reconciliations
- Expense management
- General Bookkeeping (AP, AR, Payroll)
- Due Diligence processes
- Involvement with many ad hoc tasks and projects
Suitable Candidate profile for this position
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Currently/Interested in pursuing CPA Professional Qualification
- You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience in a post-graduate role with similar duties to the above
- A 'Can Do Attitude' with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A desire to learn and grow with the business
If this sounds like the right role for you and professional environment for your career, then please apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's