Assistant Accountant - Please read the ad!
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super | Rosebery | 1-2 days WFH | Permanent Full Time
- Work within a fast-growing, dynamic organisation with fantastic benefits
- Excellent Work-Life Balance | CA/CPA Support for you
If you have strong communication skills, are confident with Excel, and have 2-3 years of accounts experience then this would be a great role for you. Rapidly growing, innovative, and dynamic organisation with a friendly, close-knit, outgoing team.
The client is a dynamic and forward-thinking fitness company dedicated to promoting health and well-being. They are currently seeking passionate individuals to join their team and contribute to their mission.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discount on products
- Full training, support and mentorship provided
- Multiple events
- Close-knit and supportive team
- Great company and working culture
- Assist in Month-end close - posting journals, accruals, Balance Sheet reconciliation, review credit card statements etc.
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconciliations - bank, credit card, balance sheet
- Prepare payroll files and payroll journals.
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Prepare BAS statements, Payroll tax monthly.
- Assist with the year-end tax & preparation of half-year and annual audit.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 1-2 years of Accounts experience
- Eagerness to learn and develop your career
- Great communication skills
- Positive can-do and hard-working attitude but also someone who likes to get involved socially within the team
- Good Excel skills - knowledge of Pivot Tables and VlookUp
- Ideally Accounting degree and started or looking to study CPA/CA
- Experience with NetSuite would be desirable!
Please apply if you have the skills required or for further information contact Mathilde Cauberghs at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5322.