Accounts Officer - Bookkeeper
|Job Title:||Accounts Officer - Bookkeeper|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 17:15|
Assistant Accountant - Permanent Position - Up to $75,000 + Super - South CBD
Are you feeling stifled in your Accounts Assistant role? Been doing AP&AR for a few years now and looking to take the next step to grow your career? This could be the role for you!
This business has grown their client base, which has led to the creation of a new Assistant Accountant position in their finance team. You will be working in a creative environment with a team of 2 Accountants
This role will particularly suit someone who enjoys interaction in a creative environment and explaining finance updates to non-finance people.
This role will include:
- Accounts Payable end to end
- Accounts receivable end to end
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month End tasks
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed
What's in it for you?
- A supportive and friendly manager
- An adult environment where you are supported, but also trusted to do your work
- STUNNING offices with open BBQ spaces and a smart casual atmosphere
- You'll be right in the hub of funky bars, restaurants and cafes - no city rat race here.
- You will have the long-term opportunity to develop your career and skills.
What skills are imperative to be considered:
- You will have 5-7 years' experience in an Accounts (AP & AR) role
- You will ideally be degree qualified.
- You will be happy working in a small team where you all pitch in and help each other, if something doesn't look right you will speak up or fix it yourself!
- You are confident in dealing with various people in business from Director level to creatives.
- It is of the utmost important that you are well presented with excellent communication skills!
- You must hold full working rights in Australia.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's