Are you looking to secure a new permanent role before Christmas? This might be the one for you! I am looking to speak with career Bookkeepers who are looking to join a business that is stable, supportive and most importantly - growing!
The company is a well respected and professional Accounting firm in the CBD and this role sits within their dedicated Bookkeeping arm of the business. Offering end to end Payroll, Accounts and reporting services to their clients. You will work on your own client portfolio (with lots of team support where needed!) and the clients are in a variety of industries from construction, hospitality and medical.
The team is supportive, tenured and they like to have fun with regular staff occasions! The Manager of this team has been with the business for a long time so will be a great support to you in your early days.
Please note - this role will be based full-time in their CBD office, so for the people who are sick of working from home - this one is for you!
Who will the role suit?
- Dedicated Bookkeepers who are looking to take a step into a Senior Bookkeeper role.
- Mature, calm and self-motivated people.
- Someone with excellent communication skills who can handle client queries.
- Ideally you will be a strong Xero user.
- You will be comfortable will all aspects of small business bookkeeping - Payroll, AP, AR, Month-End, Management Reporting etc.
- You will be a career Bookkeeper, if you are studying for a CA/CPA this is probably not the right role for you.
What will the role involve?
- Using Xero to process your clients' transactional accounts.
- End to end payroll on Keypay.
- Handling client queries and educating your clients on their finances.
- Being part of a small team (circa 6 in Sydney) and helping others where needed.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!