Position - Claims Administrator
Salary - $32 - $42 p/h + Super
Location - Smithfield
Employment - Ongoing contract with the potential to go permanent
Start Date - Short Notice
I am currently working with a leading national supply chain company who are looking for an experienced Claims Administrator to be based out of there Smithfield office. With multiple offices across Australia and NSW, there will be the option to travel.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Claims Administrator to join an expanding company on short notice with an excellent salary.
As they are expanding and growing rapidly, you will have the potential to earn a permanent role after the initial contract, which will include numerous benefits and flexibility!
- Awareness and support of our safety policy and the Stop Think Go initiative
- Full Function Claims Administrator
- Enter Credit Claims
- Thorough investigation of Claims
- Seek approval as per DOA
- Communicate declined credit claims
- Provide reporting on claims, Trends & areas of concern
- Raise credit claims with stakeholders to improve processes and reduce the errors
- Drive the Dis-Credit Campaign
- Previous experience in similar roles with multisite manufacturing/stock
- Intermediate Excel (vlookup & pivot tables)
- High Accuracy in Data Entry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand our business to grasp the intricacy of the claims
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Good negotiation & coordination skills and has an enthusiasm for excellent service.
- Good understanding of the importance of the role
This role will not be available for long as it is a highly desirable opportunity, therefore please don't hesitate to give me a call on the number below to discuss this opportunity in more detail!
Ben Knight at AccountAbility 8296 5305.