Out client within the Financial Services industry is undergoing huge growth and therefore looking to add additional team members to their Claims and Services Teams. Ideal candidates will come from a case management, investigations, customer service, disputes or administration background.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, be collaborative and have excellent communication skills. On offer with the client, is a competitive salary with additional superannuation, and likely extension past the initial 12-month contract.
- Manage resolution of complex cases involving customers and outside parties
- Maintain a relationship-based customer centric approach at all times
- Work towards SLA's in order to provide resolutions in a timely and compassionate manner
- Resolve issues and complaints where necessary, escalating where appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate:
- Have previous experience working within case management, disputes, customer service or administration
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work both as a team and autonomously
- Organised and an eye for detail
- A problem solver who is able to interpret and enforce legislative compliance
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Salary of $66,000 + 11% superannuation
- 12 month fixed term contract with likely extension
- Background check required for the successful candidate
- Looking to get someone onboard ASAP
If this role sounds of interest, don't delay - apply here now as we will be interviewing ASAP.