Located on Melbourne's city fringe, this specialised transport organisation has offices across Australia and operations across the globe. They are currently seeking a Credit/Collections Officer to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis.
In this high-volume collections role you will be allocated a national portfolio of accounts to manage and your daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing credit applications
- Collection of outstanding payments within credit terms
- Responding to customer emails
- Referring any disputes to the relevant department
- Liaising with the debt collection agency to achieve positive outcomes
- Maintaining data integrity of customer details in
- Preparing reports as required
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful business relationships
- Previous experience in a high-volume collections environment
- Resilience and determination to collect outstanding payments despite customer stalling tactics
- Experience within transport and logistics will be highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Credit/Collections Officer to join a successful, thriving organisation. You will be supported by a manager who has extensive experience within the business and you will have supportive teams around you. You will be receive a competitive salary and the stability of a permanent role, in a location that is accessible via public transport.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please apply now. Alternatively, contact Leanne Ryan on 03 8629 1046 for a confidential discussion.