|Job Title:||Credit Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum + bonus + professional memberships|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 18:09|
A new role has arisen for a competent, sharp Credit Manager based right in the CBD. You will be working with smart, supportive and fun colleagues - a supportive CFO who truly understands the impact of a smooth credit function on a business and an exciting industry. This company is an Australian success story who are growing worldwide.
This rare opportunity will see you in a new role before Christmas!
This business has a lot to offer including:
- A generous bonus scheme
- Open, diverse culture
- Health focus - sports clubs and health checks
- Personal and career development Reward and recognition
Salary: $100,000 package (inclusive of super)
What will the role involve?
- Using a variety of systems - CRM, Excel, Revenue Reporting etc to achieve a timely collections process and a well oiled credit function.
- Working closely with the FC/CFO to forecast and advise on cashflow.
- Risk analysis of clients and their credit worthiness
- Setting up new customers and ensuring their satisfaction, while maintaining a low DSO.
- Managing 2 staff (1 in Sydney and 1 offshore).
- End to end Credit - from billing, to collections to receipting and banking.
Who will you be?
- You will be an experienced and proven Credit Leader with significant Credit experience and ideally 3 years' experience leading a team/department.
- You will have impeccable communication skills and be able to effectively manage stakeholders from finance, sales, operations and external customers.
- You will have fantastic influencing skills - this credit function will take a deft hand!
- You will be able to work with a fun, sharp and talented group of people.
- You will ideally have experience with both PPS Registrations and credit applications.
- You will be be self-motivated and able to run this department autonomously.
- Ideally you will be very tech savvy with strong excel and systems skills.
Sound like you? Please apply today to be considered.