|Job Title:||Credit Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum + bonus + professional memberships|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 18:09|
A new role has arisen for a competent, sharp Credit Manager based right in the CBD. You will be working with smart, supportive and fun colleagues - a supportive CFO who truly understands the impact of a smooth credit function on a business and an exciting industry. This company is an Australian success story who are growing worldwide.
This rare opportunity will see you in a new role before Christmas!
This business has a lot to offer including:
- A generous bonus scheme
- Open, diverse culture
- Health focus - sports clubs and health checks
- Personal and career development Reward and recognition
Salary: $100,000 package (inclusive of super)
What will the role involve?
- Using a variety of systems - CRM, Excel, Revenue Reporting etc to achieve a timely collections process and a well oiled credit function.
- Working closely with the FC/CFO to forecast and advise on cashflow.
- Risk analysis of clients and their credit worthiness
- Setting up new customers and ensuring their satisfaction, while maintaining a low DSO.
- Managing 2 staff (1 in Sydney and 1 offshore).
- End to end Credit - from billing, to collections to receipting and banking.
Who will you be?
- You will be an experienced and proven Credit Leader with significant Credit experience and ideally 3 years' experience leading a team/department.
- You will have impeccable communication skills and be able to effectively manage stakeholders from finance, sales, operations and external customers.
- You will have fantastic influencing skills - this credit function will take a deft hand!
- You will be able to work with a fun, sharp and talented group of people.
- You will ideally have experience with both PPS Registrations and credit applications.
- You will be be self-motivated and able to run this department autonomously.
- Ideally you will be very tech savvy with strong excel and systems skills.
Sound like you? Please apply today to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$70000 per annum
Credit Officer/ Accounts Receivable Officer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super
Standalone Payroll Manager
Surry Hills, New South Wales
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$35 per hour
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$38 per hour + Super