|Job Title:||Credit Officer|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$38 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Janessa Smit|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:51|
I am on the lookout for an experienced collections officer who has worked within collections for 2+ years to hit the ground running with this well-known business in Melbourne CBD. This role reports into the National Administration Manager.
- Manage the rent roll process including scheduling and leading stakeholder reviews.
- Work closely with Centre Management teams to obtain rent roll information in a timely manner.
- Ensure data admin requests are sent on a timely basis for processing (within 48 hours).
- Check rent roll edits for requested changes and accurate lease anniversary charge increases.
- Review rent roll with General/Centre/Retail Manager and obtain approval in accordance with deadlines
- Complete reconciliations on all accounts with arrears and or credits to ensure appropriate allocations.
- Preparation of monthly debt report
- Preparation of half yearly bad & doubtful debt reports
- Ensure all allocation of monies & rent roll generated credits have occurred prior to the issuing of monthly tax invoice/statements.
- Investigate payments that do not match billings prior to allocating.
- Administration assistance when required
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and industry
- Pro active and forward thinker
- Excellent communication skills and a softness to your approach in collections
- Can do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
- High Volume collections experience with owner / operators and corporates
- Administration experience with strong computer skills
- $30-$35 + Super an hour
- 6-7 month contract - till April 2019
- Hot Desking environment
- Fun, dynamic and young at heart culture
- Immediate Start preferred
If you are an experience Credit Controller with Rent Roll Experience I want to hear from you today - please APPLY NOW or call Janessa Smit on 03 8629 1046
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's