|Job Title:||Credit/Collections Officer|
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 10:41|
- $33 - $35 per hour + Super (Temp to Perm opportunity)
- 5 Minute walk from the Train Station
- Opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation using SAP
Fantastic role for an experienced Collections/Credit Controller to join a leading organisation in a social, busy and rewarding environment - Immediate Starts!
One of Australia's market leading brands with over 150 years industry experience is recruiting for a new credit officer in your area! Fantastic benfits such as flexi hours, and the opportunity to move/progress into different departments within the organisation. Great culture and exposure for your CV to work in this leading FMCG business.
- Managing and solving a high volume of customer queries via email and over the phone (40-60 per day) including inbound and outbound
- Purely collections role so being able to provide superb customer service is essential
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships
- Credit Collections activity including payment plans and resolving incorrect payment allocations
- Using the SAP system efficiently
The organisation is willing to consider applications from candidates on working holiday visas but there is also a permanent role potentially on offer for the right candidate.
- Credit control/Collections/AR experience
- Experience within FMCG companies is a massive advantage
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills
- Confident, outgoing character who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ideally experience with SAP
A contract opportunity in this highly specialised and in demand industry sector, will enhance your career and provide the opportunity to secure a more challenging & complex position in the future.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Gina Morley at AccountAbility or call 8296 5314 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's