- $33 - $35 per hour + Super (Temp to Perm opportunity)
- 5 Minute walk from the Train Station
- Opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation using SAP
Fantastic role for an experienced Collections/Credit Controller to join a leading organisation in a social, busy and rewarding environment - Immediate Starts!
One of Australia's market leading brands with over 150 years industry experience is recruiting for a new credit officer in your area! Fantastic benfits such as flexi hours, and the opportunity to move/progress into different departments within the organisation. Great culture and exposure for your CV to work in this leading FMCG business.
- Managing and solving a high volume of customer queries via email and over the phone (40-60 per day) including inbound and outbound
- Purely collections role so being able to provide superb customer service is essential
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships
- Credit Collections activity including payment plans and resolving incorrect payment allocations
- Using the SAP system efficiently
The organisation is willing to consider applications from candidates on working holiday visas but there is also a permanent role potentially on offer for the right candidate.
- Credit control/Collections/AR experience
- Experience within FMCG companies is a massive advantage
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills
- Confident, outgoing character who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ideally experience with SAP
A contract opportunity in this highly specialised and in demand industry sector, will enhance your career and provide the opportunity to secure a more challenging & complex position in the future.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Gina Morley at AccountAbility or call 8296 5314 for further information.