Our client is a Members Based Organisation within the Financial Services industry and are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their first stage resolution team. As a Customer Service Rep, you will be dealing with general queries, basic claims and first stage resolutions.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service Representative will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 1 years experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have a hard working and driven personality and be looking to challenge themselves in a new role.
- Inbound customer service - Small team of 10
- Handling general queries, minor disputes and entry level claims
- Solving basic queries and transferring more complex on to other relative teams
- Extensive training involved to ensure candidates have everything they need to be successful in the role
The Successful Candidate:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a call centre or customer service role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- 12 month contract with high likelihood of extension or permanency
- Melbourne CBD location
- Financial Services industry
- Salary of $66,000 + superannuation
- All successful candidates will require background checks
If this role sounds like you, please apply now as we will be interviewing ASAP.