This logistics and shippings company is looking for a Customer Service / Administrator to join their team. In this role you will be dealing with queries and orders via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax. There is a high level of administation also required in this role.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service / Administrator will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch point
- High level admin with a large part of this done manually through paperwork and filing
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an admin related role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail, and excellent computer skills
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- Permanent position
- St Kilda Road location
- $55,000 - 58,000 + super (slightly negotiable)
if you meet the above criteria and the role sounds of interest, please apply here today. Due to a high level of anticipated applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.