Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 15:52|
This friendly and collaborative Contact Centre are looking for tenacious Customer Service Representative's to join their Supercharged In and Outbound teams for the Summer.
Do you have a can-do attitude?
Thrive within a fast-paced environment?
Deliver Consistently high Customer Service?
To be successful within this role you will be adaptable, have previous experience within a similar role, be highly driven, Experience managing clients expectations and deliver results.
Your duties will include:
- Taking high volume inbound customer calls for product queries and orders
- Making outbound calls to existing clients, regarding their accounts?
Delivering exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Building relationships with external stakeholders
- Advise on products and offers across the product range
- Meeting deadlines on a daily basis to ensure a fast turnaround time for orders and general enquiries
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's