- Central CBD Location - Flexible working hours
- $65,000 - $70,000 + Super
- Strong Administrative, organisational and communication skills with a passion in Event Management
Based in the central CBD, this prestige NFP political organisation are looking for an Events Coordinator to join their close knit team and support the Client & Events Manager. They can offer flexibility with working hours, and will allow ad hoc WFH flexibility.
Unqiue and exciting positions where you will have the opportunity to attend high profile events and political conferences throughout the year and can develop and progress your career in the future. You need to be able to prioritise, and juggle tasks efficiently to get the job done and would suit someone who is very proactive, great at organising and prioritising, as well as the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders including Senior corporate and political figures within the public eye.
The Role - Supporting and acting as the 2IC for the Client & Events Manager
- Assist with organising Corporate events including organising venues, catering, diary management, entertainment, Special Guests/VIPs etc
- Attend events - Greet and network with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and polite matter
- Coordinate marketing
- Confirm guest lists and coordinate invites
- Liaise with finance regarding funding and allocating correct budgets
- Remain fully compliant against all rules, regulations and set procedures
- Ad hoc EA duties for the Client & Events Manager supporting her with a variety of tasks as well as supporting the Finance Team with ad hoc administration
- Experience as an Office Manager/Executive Assistant where you have been involved in events coordination and who is eager to pursue a career within Event Management is essential
- Confident to communicate with all levels of stakeholders, whilst providing A grade customer service
- To be able to follow set rules, regulations and procedures to ensure compliance
- Excellent admin and organisational skills with great ability to multi task/prioritise
- Keen political interest would also add to the enjoyment and excitement of this role
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen as the position is permanent
If you have the skills required for this exciting and unique please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.