|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:17|
This business is looking for an energetic and experienced Exeuctive Assistant to work and grow in their global Healthcare Corporation. More than an administrative role, this company is looking for someone to play an important role in encouraging the culture and cohesion of the team.
This is a great opportunity that will make every day changeable and offer variety; perfect for a forward thinking and innovative EA.
If you want to work in a fast paced and high performing environment with a role supporting across levels of the business, then this role is for you!
- Diary and travel management, including being the go-to person for all correspondence with travel providers
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings internally and externally including organising meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Supporting on all administrative projects including spreadsheets and monthly reports that will require advanced level of Microsoft Office suite
- Prepare/assemble presentations based on information given
- Supporting with recommendations and observations that will benefit the wider team
- Financial administration ensuring credit card and invoice expenditure is processed correctly
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administrative skills
- Proven experience in a similar EA/PA role
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Advanced level Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook competencies; testing is required
- Competency in trouble shooting
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines efficiently
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate EA who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport in a team environment with a "can-do" attitude
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's