|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 15:54|
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support multiple high-profile executives within an industry leading business. With projects currently in place across the state, the company is rapidly expanding hence looking for a reliable EA ready to hit the ground running!
The successful candidate will be highly organised and enjoy managing various workloads. They will be hands-on and confident in providing flexible, resourceful support to the executives. Working in a face paced and high performing environment, this role will be perfect for a forward thinking and innovative EA.
- Assist in the day to day dairy management of three executives
- Complex travel arrangements
- Prepare agendas and minutes
- Formatting reports and high use of Microsoft programs
- Events management and hosting of VIP clients
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a large corporate organisation
- High level of personal presentation
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A stable and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to gain experience in a well-respected industry brand
- $75,000 - $85,000 + super (based on experience)
This role requires a high level of confidentiality and exceptional administrative skills. If you enjoy a variety of tasks and working within a dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you!
Apply here today or call Lucy McDonald at AccountAbility on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussing. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's