|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 16:27|
You will be working for a Global Investment Bank based in the heart of the CBD. As Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of the team and will be comfortable operating at all levels of the business.
This organisation truly promotes an inclusive and innovative team culture, where your ideas are not only welcome but encouraged!
If you a looking for your next challenge and have previous Investment Banking experience, then get in touch today!
As Executive Assistant you will be supporting a Head of Department.
Your main duties will include:
- Complex and everchanging diary management and travel arrangements
- Prepare expense claims including entertainment & travel reports
- First point of contact for visitors to the senior management team
- Preparing all documentation including PowerPoint presentations, agendas and correspondence
- Organising client events
- Producing reports where necessary and acting as the 'go to' person for the wider office
- Assist and lead on a variety of on-going projects
In order to be successful in the role of Executive Assistant you must have previous Investment Banking experience. You will also have:
- Previous experience supporting at a senior level in a medium - large business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Ability to build rapport and operate at all levels of the business
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility.