We are on the lookout for strong, experienced admin assistants to jump on board with our client in Scoresby. Starting off on a 3-month contract, there is opportunity for extension of for the role to eventually go permanent. Ideal candidates will have a proven history of high volume administration and data entry, anything supporting a finance team will be a bonus.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- High volume data processing
- Updating databases, and processing files
- Speaking with internal stakeholders within the business to verify information
- Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the finance team
- Filing, scanning, document control
- Answering any internal staff queries related to this department
Your skills and expertise will include:
- 2+ current years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle a high volume work load
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive thinker and someone who thrives in an environment full of change
- $30-$35 + super per hour (role and skill dependant)
- Scoresby location, reasonably priced parking available onsite.
- Immediate start preferred
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Contract extension is likely
If this sounds like you, please apply here ASAP as we are interviewing now.