Accountability are currently looking for an Finance Officer for a well known Sports and Entertainment organisation! We are seeking confident, capable individuals who are able to self-manage day-to-day and are able to perform under pressure.
Duties to include:
- End to End accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR)
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Resolving billing issues
- Various administration duties
The successful person will possess:
- 3-5 Years accounts experience will ensure your success within this role
- Strong system knowledge, particularly with Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Process-oriented with a keen eye for detail
- A lateral thinker who can work with limited supervision
- A savvy negotiator, with the ability to influence and high attention to detail.
- Advantageous to come from a health background
What you will get in return:
- Excellent staff benefits
- Inner city location close to public transport
- Training and development on the job
- Supportive manager and friendly colleagues
- Immediate start preferred
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
*** Unfortunately due to a high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contracted ***