Working within a small team, this role will demand a high level of customer service skills, alongside an empathetic nature and the ability to deal with a range of different customers over the phone. Being a call centre type role, this role will be taking both inbound queries and making outbound calls around campaigns for the business.
The role would suit someone who has call centre experience and is comfortable making outbound calls. Someone from the automotive industry will be highly sort after.
- Working within the head office
- Providing customer assistance for all queries
- Outbound calls for campaigns throughout the year
- Administration and database management
- Working towards KPIs
- Will have previous experience in customer service or sales in a call centre environment
- Have high level administration skills
- Have the ability to deal with a range of different customer situations
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport naturally over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and work towards and meet KPIs
- Mulgrave Location, with rotating home/office working
- Parking available - this is hard to reach on public transport
- $30/hour + super
This role is currently a 9 month contract, however may continue to roll into a further contract. All interested candidates need to be able to commute to Mulgrave (limited public transport options) when required, even though flexible working is on offer during COVID19 and possibly beyond.
Apply here ASAP as we will be interviewing immediately