Job Title - Kronos Project Analyst
Location - Brisbane (travel required)
Salary - $120,000 - $150,000 package
Duration - 3 month Contract with potential to extend
Start Date - ASAP
A well known, large national ASX listed company whom we work closely with nationally are looking to hire an experienced, technically strong Kronos Analyst to start ASAP in their Brisbane office. Located close to all public transport with a plethora of shops, cafes and bars surrounding their newly renovated offices, this is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in fantastic working environment. There will be the added benefit of being required to travel to all their offices across Australia (when permitted).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Kronos Analyst with particular experience working on projects to work with a highly experienced team in a supportive and collaborative working environment.
This role will be working closely with the current on site team, whilst always dealing with external consultants and multiple Senior stakeholders within the business. The role and project has full backing with a considerable budget and there will be ongoing support throughout. You will need to be able to work autonomously and have similar experience working within Payroll system projects for large national companies.
Kronos experience is essential. Version 7 as a minimum with later versions being well advantageous.
- Commercial experience with proven ability to quickly gain an understanding of a Company with multiple businesses and divisions.
- Detail focused with willingness to work intimately with both Kronos and Payroll system platforms
- Experience in Kronos is essential
- Support all Kronos Project related system builds in conjunction with the System Analyst
- Support all backend system build (other than technical build)
- Testing the system when there are change
- Building test cases
- Support training at site and via collaboration tools such as Webex
- Assist with requirements gathering
- Liaise with P&C and Payroll to ensure build is correct and supported
- Support of Go Live activities
- Assisting with BAU support as requested
- Working with the Project team to manage responsibilities
- Proven experience in ensuring data accuracy and integrity across the different Kronos applications
- Advanced excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- * Blue- and white-collar experience with many awards/agreements - 5,000+ staff
* Knowledge and experience working to tight time frames in a project or related environment
* Experience working in a team environment
* Project Team experience
* HR or Payroll qualification
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 82965305 if you have any questions about the position.