Our client within the Financial Service industry is looking for a polished Office Manager to join their team. Supporting a medium sized office, this role requires everything from day to day support, managing visitors to the office, general office duties and support for Executives as required.
Situated in stunning offices in Melbourne's CBD, this Financial Services Company has a global footprint and would be looking for an outgoing, professional, experienced Office Administrator to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and longevity in previous roles. The client is happy to offer flexibility between hours or 4-5 days in order to attract a candidate who will continue with them for the long-term.
- Support to both client services and office services team
- Support executives with dairy and travel arrangements
- Manage the office and meeting rooms
- Liaise with Head Office and ensure the Melbourne office reflects global standards as set by the business
- Provide support with internal events and hospitality requests
- Assist with ad hoc administration as required
The right candidate:
- Ideally have 5+ years' experience in an Administration/Office Manager role, supporting a medium to large sized team
- Financial services or Global Organisational experience would be an advantage
- Well-presented and a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines
- Precious experience managing Executives in dairy management, travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction once trained.
- CBD location with stunning office space
- Renumeration of $80,000 + super
- Immediate start available
- Employer of choice
- Flexibility to have fulltime hours or 4 days.
If this role sounds like you, please apply here ASAP as we will be interviewing immediately.