- 2 days per week - 5 month Maternity Cover Contract starting in September 2019
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super (Pro-rata)
- 5 Minutes' walk from North Sydney Train Station
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant looking for a part time role with flexible hours in a family feel environment then this will be the ideal role for you.
You will be working within the Education sector in a standalone finance role covering a 5 month maternity contract. This School has strong values, and you will be working with a friendly close knit and welcoming team.
- Processing fortnightly pays
- Full Accounts Payable & Receivable duties
- Bank Reconciliations, prepayments, accruals
- Month end and preparing monthly income and expense reports for the Board
- Providing Accounting support to the Principal and taking the Board minutes at the monthly meeting
- Payroll - End to End for 30 people (Fortnightly)
- Experience in similar role dealing with end to end accounts. Especially exposure to month-end
- Education background is desired but not essential as full training and handover will be given
- Proactive and highly organised
- To be able to start in September and commit to a 5 month min contract
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314