|Job Title:||Part-Time Bookkeeper|
|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 09:11|
- 2 days per week - 5 month Maternity Cover Contract starting in September 2019
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super (Pro-rata)
- 5 Minutes' walk from North Sydney Train Station
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant looking for a part time role with flexible hours in a family feel environment then this will be the ideal role for you.
You will be working within the Education sector in a standalone finance role covering a 5 month maternity contract. This School has strong values, and you will be working with a friendly close knit and welcoming team.
- Processing fortnightly pays
- Full Accounts Payable & Receivable duties
- Bank Reconciliations, prepayments, accruals
- Month end and preparing monthly income and expense reports for the Board
- Providing Accounting support to the Principal and taking the Board minutes at the monthly meeting
- Payroll - End to End for 30 people (Fortnightly)
- Experience in similar role dealing with end to end accounts. Especially exposure to month-end
- Education background is desired but not essential as full training and handover will be given
- Proactive and highly organised
- To be able to start in September and commit to a 5 month min contract
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Working Holiday Visa - Accounting Experience - $30-$45ph!
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$45 per hour + Superannuation!
Leichhardt, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + Super
Cost Accountant/Accounts Payable
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + plus superannuation