We are working with one the leading global providers in the FMCG space who are going through a systems transformation in the payroll team. An exciting time at an even more exciting company! There are not many opportunities like this to take your payroll and systems knowledge and take yourself to the next level by coming out the other side of this role as a Business Analyst. This is not one to be missed.
A few of the basics about this role:
- Can be located in CBD/Homebush or a mix of the both with generous WFH allowance.
- This role can be permanent or 12 month FTC. There are 2 roles.
- There is a wide salary range, it will be commensurate on your experience and match to the role. If you're at the lower end but think you have some of the experience - apply anyway! This will be an amazing and unmatched career opportunity.
A global FMCG giant, this business is constantly striving for excellence. You will work smart, high achieving people who like to have fun! There are many benefits to working for this business such as 50% WFH, generous package, flexi-time, many groups and societies t be part of and working for a company that cares about their people.
The role will involve:
- Running complex payrolls
- Checking and verifying the payroll data
- Analysing the payroll and reporting to make sure the business on track with compliance and governance.
- Reconciling the statutory accounts
- Ensuring Super, Tax etc are finalised accordingly
- Interpreting, updating and applying complex EBAs
- Dealing with the more complex aspects of a busy payroll such as complex leave/termination calculations
- Being the Payroll SME to the business and dealing with leaders of other departments
- You will be heavily involved in systems, particularly any transformations and integrations
What experience should you have before applying?
- You will need to be at minimum, a Senior Payroll Officer.
- You will have a strong understanding around complex month-end procedures and be that person in the team who people come to when they need help with complex calculations.
- You will have an analytic mindset, you'll be a master reconciler!
- A strong understanding of systems will be essential for this role - you will understand how they work and why they work.
- Experience in either Success Factors, Kronos and/or Ramco will be highly desirable.
If you're interested in this role but not sure you meet the brief - apply anyway and we'll have a chat!