Payroll Analyst / Lead
- CBD Location, with WFH options 1-2 Days per week
- $100k+ super + Bonus + Benefits!
- Tech Savvy, end to end payroll experience with Strong HR/Finance acumen and key eye for process improvements
Fully Managing an Outsourced Payroll inc Month-end reporting, continuous process improvements and various project work due to rapid company growth!
This well-known household brand are going through a period of rapid growth and transformation so this role would offer the right candidate the opportunity to take ownership and steer the payroll department the way they want it.
This company has a vibrant culture, with a buzz of excitement and a 'start up' feel, so this role would suit someone who has a flare for change management and happy to suggest and implement new ideas with a tech savvy and analytical brain!
This role will be working closely integrating with HR and Finance and the outsourced provider to deliver the payroll ensuring full compliance and be the crucial linchpin for key decisions within the function.
- Responsible for managing the outsourced pay, collating, checking, reporting on the data
- Reconciliations Tax, Super, Deductions
- Ensuring the payroll is compliant
- GL Reporting
- Answering queries and maintaining optimum customer service
- Conduit between HR & Finance
- Month end and Year End Reports processing including reporting and journals
- Continuous process improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- End to End payroll experience is essential
- Month end analysis is required including reporting and journals
- Tech savvy and keen eye for process/system improvements
- Highly adaptable to change and thrives in an autonomous environment
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills, especially stakeholder management and great customer service
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.