We are currently seeking a Payroll officer with SAP experience or similar for a contract role based in Prahran. Working within a large organisation to process weekly and fortnightly pay runs.
Duties and responsibilities in the role:
- Processing of high-volume end-to-end payroll requirements for fortnightly and weekly ad-hoc pay runs.
- Managing the full end to end payroll process
- Manual calculations of payroll (super/work cover/payroll tax etc).
- Extraction of payroll data from our time and attendance application.
- Importing, reviewing, and checking timesheet transactions once they are imported into our payroll system.
- Setting up new hires and the calculation and processing of termination payments, leave entitlements and other deductions.
- Provide timely, accurate payroll advice and support to employees and managers.
Ideal experience and soft skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within payroll.
- Experience with high-volume end to end processing
- Experience with large scale ERPs/Payroll systems eg SAP, ADP, Chris21, Oracle or similar
- Advanced Excel skills - VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros etc.
- Experience with working across multiple states/territories and interpretation of EBA's and Awards desirable.
This role will be on a contractual basis for a minimum of 3 months, possibly longer.
There will be working from home flexibility after the initial training period, and once you are up and running in the role.
If this role sounds of interest please apply below as we will be interviewing ASAP