Job Title - Payroll Officer/Senior Payroll Officer
Location - Botany
Salary - $65,000 - $80,000 + Super
Benefits - On site Parking
Duration - Permanent role
Start Date - ASAP
A brand new exclusive role to AccountAbility has just become available for either an experience Payroll Officer or Senior Payroll Officer to join an industry leading Payroll Manager and one other experience Payroll Officer. This role would be working for a well known National brand in the logistics/construction industry in working culture that truly values and supports ALL of it's employees !
This role would be a perfect match for technically strong Payroll Officer with experience processing end to end Payroll in a high volume environment on a weekly basis. You will need strong Excel skills and a proven track record of engaging with a multitude of different stakeholders both internally and externally. Experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards is essential.
Your role will be to support the Payroll Manager and handle all Payroll processing. Excellent communication skills and a first class attitude are an absolute must for this role as you will regularly be interacting with Senior internal stakeholders and regular Payroll queries.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- End to end Payroll processing experience running multiple Payrolls in a complex environment
- Experience using ADP Payforce is essential
- Experience using T&A systems (for example, Timetarget, Kronos, Riteq)
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EBA and award Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries is essential
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vLookup is essential)
- Outstanding communication skills are essential
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative working environment
- Full working rights
- Manual calculations
Long term permanent for an experienced Payroll professional. You will be supported and valued as an employee, provided comprehensive and full training as well as numerous other benefits.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.