|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 16:59|
A leading financial services institution that has grown recently due to business acquisition.
Due to a secondment to a key integration project, to interface HRIS systems with payroll, the payroll function requires an experienced Payroll Officer to backfill this role
- Processsing end to end payroll for 800 -900 staff
- Preparation, payment & reconciliation of fornightly & monthly pay cycle
- Starters & Terminations
- Month end process: superannuation reconciliation and payment, payroll tax reconciliation, workplace giving payment, assist finance department with producing and reconciling payroll costing report for salary forecasting purposes
- Extensive stakeholder management involving extensive employee queries & Site Managers
- End of Month GL recs
- Promoting customer centric standards in the provision of payroll, award interpetation & employment procedures
- Manage the provision of high quality master data on SAP HR & Payroll
- Documenting procedures to maintain internal controls
- Proactively managing & implementing systems & process enhancements
The role is initially a contract role, but with the strong possibility of converting to a permanent role at some stage in the future.
An experienced end to end payroll candidate who has worked in a large scale, complex organisation, dealing with complex awards & EA's.
Work for a technically proficient and highly supportive Payroll Manager in a first class organisation.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's