|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Madelaine Rhodes-Laird|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 09:52|
We are searching for someone with enthusiasm and passion for payroll. This is an opportunity to further develop your skills and learn. Take the next step in your career and move into a very successful business and a developing new team.
- Minimum 2 years + experience in end to end payroll
- Exposure to a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Savvy with Excel and Outlook
- Excellent and accurate numeracy skills
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing of fortnightly and monthly national payroll of 5000
- Accuracy and delivery of payroll service
- System improvements and developments in the payroll process
- Reconciliation of payroll month end and general ledger accounts
Advantageous knowledge and experience:
- Christ 21 (an advantage but not essential)
- Tax, FBT and super calculation
- Knowledge of basic accounting terminology
- EBA and award interpretation
- Payroll related queries
- Knowledge and experience in large HRIS systems
To be successful you will need to be able to work effectively as a part of a team and poses a positive attitude. Needless to say, communication skills are paramount.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is looking to join an industry leading company.
If this sounds like you, Please click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's