|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Isabella Chappell|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 15:04|
- Excellent CBD location
- High volume fast paced environment
- Excellent supportive team
- Permanent & Contract Roles Available
Our client are keen for two new Payroll Officers to join their team. They are a very stable, supportive and friendly team, working for an extremely popular retail and hospitality brand.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and joining a team of 7, you will slot into their payroll family.
This is a great organisation with great benefits.
This is a full function, end to end processing role:
- Approximately 700 people on the payroll
- Enterprise agreement and award interpretation
- Processing new employees, termination and related payments
- Processing salary adjustments
- Assisting in processing of PAYG and superannuation
The successful candidate must have 3 to 5 years of Sydney experience in a high volume, fast-paced payroll position. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
In exchange you will receive $70k - $75k + Super. They have a wonderful team culture and benefits.They offer progression and a very supportive large team.
They are an fantastic and very popular organisation looking to welcome two new Payroll Officer's into their team.
If you are interested in this role, please email Isabella on or call on 0282965328.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's