|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:14|
- $80,000 + Super - 12 Month FTC with the view to go permanent
- Walking distance to Macquarie Park Train Station and Free On-site Parking!
- Work for a global market leader in a team of 7 dealing with multiple end to end payrolls
Experienced Payroller (ideally kronos experience) for this global and market leading organisation. Opportunity to manage your own end to end payroll as well as work with a supportive team of 7.
Market leading global company looking to add an experienced Payroll specialist to take care of BAU while the Payroll Manager implements a new payroll system (ichris). This company holds strong values and promotes a positive, team working environment.
Fantastic benefits and great culture with a very low staff turnover - free parking, flexible working, flexible working hours (from 7am-9:30am starts) onsite discounted canteen, regular social events!
- Assisting with the group payroll of over 3000 staff as well as assisting with end to end processing for numerous fortnightly payrolls
- Payroll Reconciliations
- Calculating Leave, super, payroll tax
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- End to end payroll experience is vital (2+ years)
- Kronos/Chris 21/ichris is desirable but not essential
- Experience with high volume payrol
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents only due to it being a 12 month contract with the view to go permanent
If you have the skills required please apply asap or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$38 - AU$52 per hour + Super
Smithfield, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000.00 per annum + Super
Fairfield, New South Wales