I'm proud to partner exclusively with an amazing Payroll team in the Sydney CBD. This is a tenured, friendly and hard working team with a fantastic Team Leader and Manager. You'll learn so much in this business - it'll be a great opportunity to really develop your payroll skills, but also to have some fun and a laugh with a great group of colleagues!
The business is a global professional services business with a great name in the market, you'll work in a professional and collaborative team in the CBD. They are well known for helping their people progress their careers, through internal training and development, as well as external courses.
This role is based in the CBD. Long hours are very rare in this role.
Salary up to $80,000 + Super.
What will the role involve?
- You'll be processing end to end payroll using state of the art payroll software
- You'll focus on weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- New Starter & Termination Calculations
- Lodgement of PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Processing Superannuation
- This role will involve handling queries and issues
What would be beneficial before you apply?
- Ideally you'll have a few solid years of end to end payroll experience.
- You'll be comfortable with things like terminations, tax, super and the more complex parts of payroll
- You'll love dealing with people! This payroll team love being wonderful customer service ambassadors to their stakeholders.
- You'll have a desire to keep learning and growing! You'll be working with Senior Payroll professionals who would love to help you expand your knowledge.
- You'll be a reliable, on-time team player.
Please apply if this sounds like you, we are constantly busy with payroll positions at AccountAbility so even if this isn't ''the one'', we are eager to help any strong Payroll professionals.