|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$81000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020 11:04|
- $80,000 Package - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view to go Permanent
- Currently WFH but when they return to the offices they are walking distance from the Train Station
- SAP Payroll Experience Essential
Using SAP to manage your own payroll, processing high volumes, dealing with queries as well as having the opportunity to learn reporting & month end!
Leading FMCG business looking to add a SAP Payroll Officer to their high performing team. Great working culture and atmosphere in the office, reporting to a highly experienced Payroll Manager who can provide fantastic guidance and support.
- Processing high volume payroll
- Payroll Reporting and chance to have exposure and learn the full end to end payroll
- Respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Payroll experience is vital
- SAP experience is also vital
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's