|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$82000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 12:37|
Job Title - Payroll Officer
Location - Pyrmont
Salary - $75,000 - $82,000 + Super
Duration - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A rare and newly created opportunity has just become available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a large multinational company in Pyrmont on a permanent basis with the full capacity to work from home and onboard.
This role would be a perfect match for technically strong Payroll Officer with high volume end to end processing experience. You will need strong Excel skills and a proven track record of engaging with a multitude of different stakeholders both internally and externally. Experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards is essential.
The successful candidate would be working with a industry leading Payroll Manager who is seeking a high performing Payroll Officer with great tenure to join their experience and achieving team. As they continue to expand, numerous career opportunities will arise for the motivated and driven members of the team.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- High volume end to end Payroll processing experience, ideally 500 employees +
- Work within a large Payroll team assisting on various Payroll elements
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EBA and award Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Must have experience working in large teams
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vLookup is essential)
- Micropay experience would be high advantageous, although tier 1 and tier 2 system experience is essential
- High volume processing and outstanding communication skills are essential
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative working environment
Work in the Payroll department of a large Shared Services function with an impressive track record of staff retention and flexibility. As the payroll function goes through expansion due to onboarding of new clients, career progression in due course will be available. Numerous benefits on offer with flexible arrangements and state of the art technology for you to succeed.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's